In celebration of my 24th year on this earth (eek!) I thought it would be fun to compile a list of random and ridiculous facts about myself to share with you. So hold on to your hats and prepare to be educated folks, because Small Town Girl 101 is officially in session! Without further ado, let’s begin 😛 :
- Every morning, without fail, I do three consecutive sneezes as soon as I wake up.
- One of my biggest pet peeves is when people spell my name with an ‘o’ instead of an ‘a’.
- I can count to ten in seven different languages.
- I have no idea how to tie a balloon in what’s deemed ‘the conventional’ way.
- My right hand is always slightly colder than my left.
- At age four I had my heart set on marrying Brad Pitt’s character Louis from Interview With The Vampire (major cringe!!).
- My go-to film whenever I’m feeling under the weather is Boyz n the Hood.
- I’m not a big fan of coffee, dark chocolate or wine: I’m a poor excuse for an adult, I know, I know.
- I always have and always will refer to woodlice as ‘cheesybugs’.
- I’m fascinated by sky lanterns and fireworks.
- One of my most prized possessions is my hand-knitted mermaid-tail blanket.
- If I could be any wrestler in the world it would have to be Rey Mysterio. #619
- I wholeheartedly believe that the food equivalent of a good hug is a burrito. 😀