For the past few weeks, one of my close friends has been sending me a never-ending chain of random, researched facts about food, over Whatsapp! This is mainly because, like me, she lives to eat! So I thought that I’d compile a list of the top five facts which caught my attention the most… So enjoy!
1) Eating an apple in the morning, will make you more bright-eyed and bushy-tailed than a cup of coffee.
2) The colder you are, the hungrier you get!
3) The average human eats approximately 35,000 cookies in their lifetime.
4) Most fast-food restaurants use the colours: orange, red & yellow for promotional purposes, because they stimulate hunger!
5) Every time you lick a stamp, you’re consuming 1/10 of a calorie.
One thought on “5 Interesting Food Facts!”